Wednesday, 5 February 2014

Blog S14E01 - Re-Entry!!

It’s a new year and I’m planning to be more active working on this blog than ever…well it’s just a plan but there are so many things which I wanna write on but the lazy lad that I am I never get to the point of actually writing down something.. And yeah it’s been a month since new year’s so I’m basically late again.. Yeah such is my laziness…and somehow I still think that I’m doing no wrong being so lazy. Lol!! Okay let’s talk about something.. How has the New Year treated me? Well it’s been good-bad…basically bad. And there’s nothing new I can tell you. Well for starters I got rid of some really pathetic people out there in my life who were acting like total cunts. Hope they are reading this and yeah…thank you gentlemen for fucking off so dearly from my life…the air is much cleaner now…J. And the major news is that my college is royally screwing me and my classmates over and over again. It’s the last SEM of my engineering…I don’t understand why they wanna create such a ruckus around a stupid thing and act equally stupid. Anyways don’t wanna spend much time thinking about all that...

Okay conclusion… this post is basically to announce that I’ll be a better blogger this year!! Really hope so!!

Adios!! Stay Happy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment