Well… Valentine’s
day is coming up and I really dunno what to do…I’ve already started getting weird
messages comparing love with aids and all weird stuff singles are upto on valentine’s
day…I don’t understand why people have hyped up the V-Day so much…its not as
bad for singles as it looks…imagine the money you save in a single day…imagine
the more time you can spend with your dog…it has its perks for sure…none of you
have to be sad about it… any which ways it’s for sure a time for celebration
for couples…!! Have merry and make fun they say…well yeah that’s the plan most
of the time but it certainly doesn’t work that way around every time…Besides
being a student I am a lyricist too, a poet you can call me…not the weird ones…not
those shairywalas…I can’t write stuff in Hindi for nuts…this thing I do is like
a story…I write stories in poems…most of it is copious and sometime melancholic
too…but it speaks a lot about the way I feel… here goes one…you can use it to
impress your loved one…all the stuff on my blog is free and yeah you can definitely
use it or copy it…I believe in – “Imitation is the Highest Form of Flattery..!”
This thing here is funny… don’t use it if you’re looking for serious stuff!!
You’re something
else to me…
You’re something
special to me…
You’re like
no one else….
But you’re
like someone who never fails…
You’re Tom to
my Jerry
You’re the Gin to my Tonic
You’re the Olive Oyl to my Popeye
You’re the Calvin to my Hobbes
You’re the Mario to my princess(There’s no dragon involved here!)
You’re the Gin to my Tonic
You’re the Olive Oyl to my Popeye
You’re the Calvin to my Hobbes
You’re the Mario to my princess(There’s no dragon involved here!)
You’re the Minnie
to my Mickey...
You’re The Dr
Watson to My Sherlock Holmes
You’re The
Eddie to my Garfield
You’re Jesse
Pinkman to My Walter White…
You’re the
Firebolt to My Harry Potter…
You’re the
Sonia Gandhi to my Manmohan: p
You’re the
Muffler to My Arvind Kejriwal…
You’re The
Elephants to my Mayavati…
You’re the
Chai Stall to My Narendra Modi...
And you’re the
Rahul Gandhi to My Empowerment...
Okay basically
you get the idea right??
It Means you mean
the world to me…And you know you’re important to me than anyone else in this world…
Happy Valentine’s
Day...
Hope the
singles enjoy too!!
Adios! Stay Happy!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment