Sunday, 23 March 2014

S14 E06 - Results are out!!

While I write this people all around me are getting elated…well some of them.  The occasion is that the class of 2014 of BE of Pune University just got its results of the 7th Semester. It was a very very long wait. The rule book says that the results should be declared 45 days after the last exam gets over. This time it took 4 months for the University to hand out the results, very much overdue. And we as the students didn’t mind this wait… it was a no care issue for us… but secretly everyone was waiting for the results with bated breath… you can never trust PU. They can flip things and mess them up so fast you wouldn’t even come to know… but then there is no other option but to go along with these useless oafs.
I got my results as well…and surprize… for the first time in my life… I got an All Clear…it means no backlogs and no giving old papers!!! Elation!! For a fact I know most of you won’t think this is a achievement. But for me it is a huge one…though I missed 1st class by a whisker! The thing is I’m not at all made for engineering…it’s just not for me… I am more of a commerce guy…or a management guy…somehow I’ve dragged myself thru this mess for 8 years…my diploma and engineering. Well it’s all coming to a fantastic end now in a matter of some days…and yeah I am kinda nostalgic… feels legit… every day dragging myself to college and attending those stupid lectures and practical’s… dunno if I’ll miss them or not…can’t say now… just waiting for all this to get over and get a little independent…
I’ve already made a list of things I gotta do after my engineering… life won’t be boring…for sure…and this blog won’t be too!!



Cheers!!! Adios!!

No comments:

Post a Comment