Friday, 7 September 2012

The Fear…


BLG 06

As I write this I see no reason why should I reveal this side of mine on public internet…I mean most of the people whom I know tend to keep their personal life to themselves…they hardly let anyone venture into the depth of their emotions or manners…but then…I even know that someone out there…some random person who will read this will somehow understand that what I go thru…that random person will feel each and every word that I write…
I’m facing a particular fear that I’m all alone in this world with the one and only genuine feeling that I have. Sometimes it becomes so frustrating that I have that immediate urge to go and punch someone out of sheer desperation…its controllable...Yeah…but it doesn’t seem to appropriate to give it much of a thought that time…I fear losing my sanity to loneliness… I don’t know if I’m falling short of handing any relationship in a good way…I had this very good friend of mine who was very close to me…one day he got a girlfriend and he changed…and then the mutual feelings just departed…I felt the same way with many other people…
My not being bright in academics or my straight forwardness…or then is it my messed up family problems! What is feeding my fear of being alone…?

No comments:

Post a Comment