Saturday, 15 September 2012

The Disillusion of Happ’y’ness


They named the movie wrong…Yeah…they fucking named it bloody wrong..!! You can never ever pursue happiness…it just runs away into some dark place where u can’t see anything…and then after some time it shows us some good flashes just to get us exited. But then it’s the same old story…It all goes down the drain…

I’ve never truly craved for happiness until this moment…I’m 21 years old and yes…I crave for happiness for the 1st time in my life…is that wrong? Many people would say yes. Most of the adults that is…I hardly care… I laugh...I smile…I do stupid things…inside its totally different…there’s no storm or as such…there that eerie calm u get when u enter some haunted house types..?!? Maybe…yeah…I don’t deserve happiness but then I don’t remember doing anything which will push me into darkness as well…so what is it…

I’m a strong believer of karma…maybe this is my karma then…maybe…this a huge bundle of cockshit over me, which hangs precariously ready to surprise me…Yes karma…I want you to surprise me…not with the cockshit though, but with a little helping of happ’y’ness…!

No comments:

Post a Comment