Monday, 20 August 2012

The Other Life...


BLG05

Sometimes I wonder to myself that what if I would have not taken up engineering? In fact I really regret this decision day in and day out…but I’ve taken it in my hand and I hav no intention of dropping it without completing it now. It’s a tough nut to crack but I’m gonna do it no matter what. But still as I said…there are times when I think that what else? If not an engineer then what?

There are various things which inspire me to think about this what else…a few examples as below…

1] Indian Idol…
I’m a regular singer or vocalist whatever u wanna call it…I was in a band…and searching for a better band…so singing comes to me naturally…but whenever I see this particular reality show, it makes me think more and more about being a singer…maybe it’s the glamour or maybe the appreciation. But I really fall into the trap of the idea of turning into a singer whenever I see this show…!

2] Master Chef Australia…
This is arguably  one of my favorite reality shows I’ve come across…this show is so so amazing and the food they cook is so freakingly beautiful that I can’t help but imagine myself cooking in the fab kitchen that they hav using all the sophisticated instruments and appliances. Just wow… and when I try to cook here in India using the same recipe…it turns out to be quite the same but I bet visually u’ll prefer to eat your own barf…

3] WWE…
Now this might seem a little weird to you but yeah…fighting too inspires me a lot…a look at their 6 pack abs and huge triceps and biceps makes me feel that “Y can’t I have a that kinda bod man!!!”. And the storylines and everything that happens in the wwe is fake but still its fun to be in it and enjoy beating up other ppl... I mean who doesn’t love hitting other ppl…and the icing on the cake is that u get paid to do that!!!

4] Dance India Dance…
Wow…this show freaks me out… the kids and all dancing like crazy in thins show leaves u spellbound…the huge stage and the fun with the anchors…u can’t help but imagine youself dancing there with ppl all over the country watching you and you enjoying every last bit of attention! I would love to be there…

5] Game of Thrones…
Now this fantasy series based in the Middle Ages would seem like a piece of cake for those who don’t know anything about it. But just imagine calling yourself a lord…the head of a glorious house…u give names to your swords…u fight ruthlessly with inferior enemies…you drink wine and feast lavishly…It seems a good life to live, aint it…!

6] How I Met Your Mother…
Who wouldn’t love to live in the big apple…with a bar just below ur apartment and loads of action…with an awesome bro who is ur wingman too…a cute couple who act as ur Mom-Dad…and a female hottie TV reporter friend who smokes Cuban cigars and is a fan of premium scotch…Tat is life aint it? Y can’t I have such a life??? Y??

Well these are just some of them…TV plays a huge part in my life…And it’s my job to imagine stuff…And I enjoy it…!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment