Tuesday, 19 February 2013

Absconding...

No..This is not what I wanted in life...but shit happens....as I can express it best in words...wrote the fucking thing down...can do nothing else...



As I walk on red crumpled leaves, I think of what like has done to make me happy.

And I find no light on the horizon. The laughs I had seem so distant. The smiles are hard to recollect.

The home I go to is home no more. The warmth & the need to go to the place I call home is lost.

Your calls don't excite me any more  Your messages don't bring that smile no more. My arms are tired waiting for your hug & my lips are dry without your touch.

That caring touch of care is gone, the new one is as fake as snow. Yeah , she's no more, but her soul protects me. The motherly love is no more but her smile is all I need.

The father whose finger I had held when I was small, has shrugged off my hand completely. Tell me, what have I done, to deserve this treatment from thee. I still have that hope, that you will realize how wrong you are. I'm still waiting for that comforting call from you to me.

All these things affect me inside, but outside I'm strong, showing I don't care. But I know it pains when it pinches.

No comments:

Post a Comment