Thursday, 6 February 2014

Blog S14E02 – Political Connections…

As I start writing this…I say out the word blog loud…it’s a funny word isn’t it? Bloooog…say it out loud...Say bauuoollgg…lol…sound funny isn’t it? As you can see this post here is about politics in my mind…I’ve been dying to write about this from a long time…a really really long time.... It’s all about the situation in India right now...
There are 2 main parties the BJP (Bhartiya Janta Party) and there’s the INC(Indian National Congress). Now getting that to order, these two players are the main contenders of the political pie in India…and unfortunately we don’t have any other option…until now…The AAP(Aam Aadmi Party) which literally means the common man party..
Honestly I’m not a political fanatic (thank god for that) unlike some of my friends who try to super impose their every opinion of a political party on others and when others try to say something against the party of their choice…they grow all flustered and become red from the ears and noses alike…not that their opinion is wrong but the way they put up points is very stupid to say the least…(the word I was looking for is fuck all… ;) ). For all that they have to say they talk as if the party pays them in gold to talk out loud in favor of them…lol…I laugh at such pricks…
In a matter of a few months from now the general elections are gonna take place in India…if you ask me whom I’m gonna vote then I’ll say for change…well then you’ll say what change?? Ahh I dunno what change...I’m just gonna give someone else a chance to govern a nation coz that’s my power…I have the say in that…and no stupid pricks can stop me from voting who I want…I’m not voting for some individual nor am I voting for some party…I’m voting for change…and I’m giving other a chance to perform…

Now this post is a genuine attempt to vent out my feelings against whoever tries to influence others to change their political mindsets…believe me I’ve seen relationships getting worse due to these fights…better to let it be and go vote yourself…

Cheers!! Adios!!

4 comments:

  1. Ask them who tries to influence others on simple question, '' do ya hav voter id man..??''

    ReplyDelete
  2. It doesn't matter to them Shri. All they wanna do is degrade the other person just coz they share different and better views. Some people do have a lot of insecurities!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Couldn't agree more! You just put to digital paper what I couldn't, although it's been on my mind all this while. Couldn't have said it better.

    ReplyDelete