Tuesday, 17 July 2012

The Big One...!!

BLG01:

Well...This is it..The Big One..The first one..!
I sincerely request who ever reading this blog to not follow my updates coz you'll be simply bored by my philosophical talks...Or bored to the core by my dull photographs which I click for hobbies...or you'll just start yawing at my Talks of love and talks of being in a relationship or you'll just crash Ur laptops if u start reading bout me being a part-time vocalist...[Oh...So dull...Right?]

So stay away...scat...!
Look this writing shit is just coz of a suggestion of a friend. he wishes to just tell me that I'm a good writer!! LOL...I wish!!

Bout me- I'm 21 year old college going...good-for-nothing guy ur mom warned you about...yeah the same guy...but ppl say I have a split persona too!!! Well v'll catch up on that in my further blogs..[If There will be any :p ]. I'm walking on the crappy path of engineering...but the fun part of my life is that i live in Poona(Its Pune technically, but i like to call it poona). its such a nice place!!!

So this feature in my blog...For every Blog..I'll Put in a nice photographs that i've clicked
and the second thing will be a song which i like..So today..

Photo
So this pic is of a "Pussy"(obviously). Had clicked it when I was out with Friends!


The Song of The Blog
Check It out..A beautiful song bout a girl who is far away from the singer and he wishes to capture every moment of her even though she's not near.


Today is my 1st  blog..so this was just a walk into to a stupid life of mine...Much more to come next time..Keep Up...Stay Connected...

Adios..Tata..!!


2 comments:

  1. Good one Manan.. Hope this blog becomes 'THE BLOG' that people search on GOOGLE.. :)

    ReplyDelete